by Fr. Joël Guibert
With simplicity and grace, these pages illuminate for you the wisdom in Saint Thérèse’s Little Way, showing how it can enable you, too, to abide in the serenity of the children of God.
Led here by the wise Father Joël Guibert, you’ll soon come to realize how easy - and how good - it is to surrender yourself to God’s providence (as Thérèse did): in your prayers, in your dealings with others, in your concerns about your loved ones, in your sufferings, and yes, even in your joys.
Saint Thérèse’s way of abandonment lightens every burden of day-to-day life. Lighten your own burdens by learning from Father Guibert how to make it your way, placing every worldly care confidently in the hands of the Almighty. You’ll grow quickly closer to God and, even in life’s darkest moments, come to share in the peace and joy He promises. In these pages, you’ll learn from Saint Thérèse:
- How to trust God despite evils that beset you
- How to overcome your fear of abandoning yourself
- How to abandon yourself to God fully, without holding anything back
- How abandonment to God will diminish your sufferings
- How even your weaknesses can benefit you
- What to expect when you abandon yourself to God
- And much more!