How did life originate? Perhaps no question has mystified mankind more. Did life on Earth, with all its incredible complexity and diversity, arise from an undirected evolutionary process, as many scientists have believed since the time of Charles Darwin? Or was something else at work?
Unlocking the Mystery of Life is a fascinating journey into the interior of a single living cell -- an elaborate microscopic world with distinct systems that point dramatically to overwhelming evidence of intelligent design.
- Scientists answer questions about Darwinism and Intelligent design
- Book, video, and Internet reference library
- Profiles of scientists and scholars
- Wildlife of the Galapagos
- Over 45 minutes of extras