By Patrick Madrid
When non-Catholics start quoting Bible verses to "prove" that Catholic teachings aren’t biblical, reach for this powerful Bible-based explanation and defense of the Catholic Faith! Where Is That in the Bible? shows you how to deflate standard objections to Catholicism — and how to use Scripture to bring people into (or back into) the Church. Veteran apologist and best-selling author Patrick Madrid gives you simple ways to:
- Show the true meaning of verses that anti-Catholics twist to attack the Church
- Give Biblical answers to the most common questions that non-Catholics ask Catholics about the Church
- Explain exactly what the Bible teaches about the pope, priestly celibacy, the divinity of Christ, homosexuality, abortion, salvation, purgatory, the use of statues and icons, confession to a priest, baptism, and other issues often objected to by non-Catholics
- Interpret the Bible correctly, according to authentic Christian Tradition — and steer clear of common mistakes many people make when reading Scripture
- Share the riches of the Catholic Faith more effectively, especially with those who consider Catholicism to be "unbiblical."