Echoing the Mystery (Compact Edition) - Barbara Morgan, Sister Athanasius Munroe, OP
By Barbara Morgan with Sr. Athanasius Munroe, OP
Echoing the Mystery is a catechetical resource specializing in sharing the doctrines of the Faith. After the culmination of many years of catechetical teaching and engaging all ages to share these truths, the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist joyfully present this beautiful master resource Echoing the Mystery. In a shared desire to compile and supply an all-encompassing source for ‘echoing’ the doctrines of the Faith, the Sisters have accomplished their long-held desire to transmit the catechetical teaching approach from reputable catechist, Barbara Morgan, finally presenting in one place, her decades-long teaching method of the keys to the doctrines.
“Were not our hearts burning [within us] while he spoke to us on the way and opened the scriptures to us?” Luke 24:32
Echoing the Mystery, Unlocking the Deposit of Faith in Catechesis, aims to open the mysteries God has revealed to us. Through His Son, Jesus Christ, He has communicated to us His loving plan of salvation. In order for these Truths to be echoed down, they must first be studied and contemplated. This publication makes them accessible to anyone desiring to evangelize and catechize.
The purpose of this manual is to help catechists analyze doctrine for catechesis— to identify the essential content of catechesis and to consider the various factors that will affect the arrangement of this material before they begin to plan their lessons.
An all-encompassing source for ‘echoing down’ the doctrines of the Faith.
- Provides instant access to the keys to a clear, systematic and living understanding of each doctrine of the Faith.
- Supports the catechist in preparing to teach any age group in any setting.
- Fully compatible with any series or set of standards.
- Saturated with Scripture, the liturgy, and the Church’s beautiful treasure of the Sacred art and Music.
- Newly updated to include the most recent texts for Baptism and Holy Orders
- 704 pages, beautifully formatted and full-color.
This book also comes in a hardback version by clicking here.