Little Acts of Grace, Volume 2 - Rosemarie Gortler and Donna Piscitelli
by Rosemarie Gortler and Donna Piscitelli
Knowing God comes from having a relationship with God.
Guide the young children in your life to grow in their relationship with Jesus by understanding that He is their Best Friend.
- He's the one who knows you better than anyone else.
- He's the one who is always there, in good times and bad.
- He's the one who will help you become the best person you can be.
- He's the one who laid down His life for you.
There's no end to the love that Jesus has for you. And all He wants is for you is to love Him back, and to love your family, friends, and neighbors. You can show your love to Jesus in many little ways:
- By thanking God for the world He made
- By always telling the truth, even when it is hard
- By doing lots of little things that mean a lot
Every little act of goodness and grace helps you grow to be a better person and a better friend. But most of all, they let Jesus know just how much you love Him