Male, Female, Other? - Jason Evert
by Jason Evert
What is gender?
Few words today generate as much controversy as “gender.”
Students, parents, and educators are asking:
- How many genders are there?
- What if my daughter says she’s trans?
- Do some people have an intersex brain?
- Should I use their preferred pronouns?
- Is gender a social construct?
- Does surgery prevent suicide?
- Are puberty blockers safe?
- What if I experience gender dysphoria?
In Male, Female, Other? Jason Evert addresses the most common claims of gender theory and shows how to respond with charity and clarity.
If you care about someone who identifies as trans and don’t know how to respond, or you experience gender dysphoria and wonder what God’s plan is for you, you’ll find the answers inside.
Best Trans Book Yet
Posted by Unknown on 20th Apr 2023
I am a Catholic theologian who has been speaking about sexual morality to parishes throughout my diocese for the last two years. This is the best resource that I have come across for the "trans" issue. It is very well-researched and documented. The text is clear and engaging and hits all the most important points.