Mend: A Family Reconciliation Sacramental Prep Experience
Mend is a first Reconciliation family experience designed to equip parents to teach, share faith, and pray with their children as they lead 7 family meetings in their home through a variety of hands-on and innovative activities. Families will encounter Jesus and experience the beauty of Reconciliation as it connects to daily life by forming clay, making field goals, reading Scripture, engaging in meaningful conversation, and much more. Watch families dive deeper into the incredible gift God gives us - Reconciliation. n these meetings, using this kit, families will learn:
- that we are all created in love for love by God, each handmade and unique.
- about how God created human beings with free will, or the ability to make decisions for themselves.
- about Jesus as the Good Shepherd. He will always seek each one of us.
- about the cross, the pouring out of grace, and the sacrament of Baptism.
- how sin is “missing the mark” and the guidelines God gave us in the 10 Commandments and Beatitudes.
- about conscience and choices and how to evaluate your day with an examination of conscience.
- how our decisions affect others.
- an outline of how to make a good Confession
This product has $9 fixed shipping. If you would like to order multiple copies, we'll either refund some of your shipping after you order, or you are welcome to email us for a quote and order over the phone.